VINCheckPro.com Future Entrepreneurs Scholarship
At VINCheckPro.com we are constantly looking for ways to give back to our community. We created this scholarship to reward innovative, forward-thinking students with a passion for business and entrepreneurship. This annual $500 scholarship will be awarded to a current U.S. graduate or undergraduate student earning their bachelor's degree in business, with a demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship at an accredited college or university in the US.
How to Apply
- Write a 500 word essay on how businesses in the US car industry can leverage their products among their customers and communities by embracing the most up-to-date and innovative technologies.
Email your essay (attached as either .pdf or .docx) and the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Address
- Street, City, State & Zip Code
- Phone Number
- College / University
- Student ID
- GPA ( minimum 3.0 in college studies)
- Expected Graduatuin Date
How We Select
Each submission will be read and evaluated based on writing style, grammar, and innovative strategies to promote fitness among communities.
The deadline for submission is and the award will be announced on
Rules & Disclaimers
- Be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- Have at least a 3.0 grade point average
- Must be able to provide proof of statements if you are selected
- Your personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, email address and school will not be published or shared with any third parties without your express written permission, and will be used only for the purpose of contacting you to distribute your prize.
- Winners will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving their winnings.
Have more questions? Please feel free to direct questions to email@example.com.